LISA A. AUDLEY
Altamonte Springs, FL
[email protected] • 321-262-7677
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Accomplished supply chain manager with career expertise in Logistics, Production Planning, Purchasing and Inventory Control demonstrating excellence project management, problem-solving, analysis, and negotiation. Foster vendor relationships, lead teams, communicate and collaborate cross functionally with engineering, quality assurance and operations to achieve procurement objectives, maximize resources, and minimize cost. Core competencies include:
• Procurement • Strategic Planning • Purchasing • Buying • Negotiation • Attention to Detail • Organization
• Effective Communication • Collaboration • Analytical • Vendor Management • Team Leadership
• Project Management • Logistics • Analytical • Inventory Management • Risk Management • Problem Solving • Earned Value Management System (EVMS) • Microsoft Project • SAP
L3HARRIS, Melbourne, FL 2020
Senior Procurement Manager
Broad management and leadership knowledge to lead cross-department project teams and manage across the function
- Provide mentoring and supervision to experienced professionals, lower level supervisors and managers.
- Assist in development of strategic supplier relationships.
- Review purchase order packages above procurement managers’ signature authority.
- Champion organizational objectives and provide guidance to staff members; identifies process improvements and facilitates implementation.
- Monitor activities against department objectives and submit performance reports to management.
- Responsible for managing the implementation of functional strategies and recommends operational plans that directly impact business area results.
- Resolve purchasing related problems and make recommendations. Interface with material, engineering, quality and program management.
SIEMENS ENERGY, Orlando, FL 2017 – 2019
Procurement Specialist IV
Guided value analysis to identify cost improvements, developed cost saving proposals including make-versus-buy analysis, alternative sourcing and vendor evaluation criteria.
- Developed complex buying strategies to purchase and arrange timely deliveries of supplies and materials; expedited as needed and liaised between vendors and users.
- Reviewed and analyzed requisitions and supply plans for domestic and international purchases.
- Developed project plans, purchasing systems, requests for quotes and new supply sources; evaluated market conditions and negotiates prices, terms and quality requirements.
- Managed Annual spend in 2018 – $8,346,633; annual spend in 2019 – $11,163,200.
- Held Signature Authority for $100k on all repair purchase orders.
L-3 COLEMAN AEROSPACE, Orlando, FL 2014 – 2016
Purchasing Supervisor/Senior Buyer IV
Performed all procurement activities in support of major programs to include sourcing, requests for quotes, negotiations, cost/price fair and reasonable analysis and pre-award and post-award supplier management.
- Established relationships and partnerships with suppliers.
- Coordinated continuous improvement strategies.
- Held Signature Authority for up to $250k on all production purchases.
SYMANTEC CORPORATION, Heathrow, FL 2012 – 2013
Service Supply Chain Program Manager
Managed $5.29 million of inventory of spare parts supporting hardware appliances in 283 FSLs (field stocking locations). Coordinated new country operational requirements. Managed operations with Service Partner.
- Developed spare parts network infrastructure.
- Managed global expansion enablement readiness.
- Engaged with all cross functional teams on scheduling of new country expansions.
- Managed effective forward & reverse logistics material flows.
- Converted IMS project schedule activities into executable, discrete supply chain tasks.
Lisa Audley [email protected] • 321-262-7677 Page Two
NORTHROP GRUMMAN LASER SYSTEMS, Apopka, FL 2005 – 2012
Material Fulfillment Manager, 2009-2012
Supported Man Portable and Ground Vehicle programs from a supply chain perspective; responsible for all production parts within assigned programs to ensure they are delivered on time per the scheduled requirements. Supervised and trained 7 direct reports to ensure completion of customer requirements.
- Established partnerships with suppliers and access to global network of resources.
- Contributed subject matter expertise EVMS and Material EAC reporting to evaluate program progress and procure to pay (P2P).
- Assisted in coordination and planning of production scheduling activities.
Supply Chain Program Manager, 2008-2009
Managed Airborne and Ground Vehicle programs from a supply chain perspective, including electronic, optic and machined/fabricated parts to ensure they were delivered on time per scheduled requirements.
- Contributed expert knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) to successfully support programs.
Purchasing Supervisor, 2005-2008
Supervised 4 direct reports: electronic buyer, optics buyer, fab buyer and subcontract administrator. Provided status updates on all electronic, optic and machined/fabricated parts to ensure they are delivered on time per the scheduled requirements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in ITAR, FAR, DFARS subcontracts and procurement.
- Held Signature Authority for up to $100k on all production purchases.
- Oversaw annual spend of over $100M in 2 business areas (7 programs).
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
SIEMENS ICN, Lake Mary, FL, │ Order Fulfillment Manager
SPRINT PCS, Dallas, TX │ Regional Logistics/Materials Manager
SONY ELECTRONICS, Kansas City, MO │ Procurement Analyst
WILLIAMS FOODS, INC., Lenexa, KS │ Purchasing Agent
Master of Project Management (MPM)
Keller Graduate School of Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Keller Graduate School of Management
Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology/Criminology
University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Interdisciplinary Social Science
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS