The Position: General Labor Level 1-4
Has COVID – 19 affected your Job search? Come join Our team, here in Sanford, as WHS responds with Rapidly Deployable Structures. Together we can help our First Responders have the facilities needed to help our fellow citizens.
We are looking for a hard-working shop floor personnel to assist in the manufacturing process. To be successful as shop floor employee you should be able to work on the production areas with consistent speed and high level of accuracy. Exceptional shop floor personnel should be able to maintain WHS production standards and work towards improving, Safety, Quality and productivity. Experience with carpentry tools a Plus, willingness to Learn new marketable skills also a plus.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production areas.
- Assembling products and parts to the highest Quality detail.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Operating and maintaining tools and production equipment.
- Working in the production area and meeting daily targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor / managers.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Motivated team player with strong work ethics, leads by example.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating hand tools / cutoff saws.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Physical dexterity, strong attention to detail.
Selection process involves: pre-screening drug test, references check, background check.