Quality Control Inspector
- Under limited supervision, performs a variety of routine inspection procedures to ensure quality at various stages of production.
- Inspects in-process and/or finished parts and subassemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards.
- Reads blueprints or engineering specifications to obtain product information such as specified material, surface finish, and dimensions.
- Utilizes precision measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gage, surface plate, optical comparator etc. to measure high-precision machined parts.
- Compares surface finish of work piece to finish on set of standard blocks making fingertip touch comparison to ensure production of specified surface finish.
- Measures dimensions such as length, height, and distance, between reference points to ensure product meets specifications.
- Must have working knowledge of GD&T concepts.
|Job Category||Job Postings|