Quality Control Inspector
Electronics Manufacturer in Sanford, Florida is seeking a well-qualified Quality Control Inspector with a background in soldering, who can abide by IPC Standards, to ensure the quality of printed circuit board assemblies.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Have an understanding of IPC Standards and Procedures for class 1, 2, and 3 assemblies.
- Hand Solder and Touch-Up electronic parts
- The ability to multi-task
- Be attentive to detail, recognizing parts such as resistors, diodes, capacitors, and recognizing defects and polarities.
- Ability to use a microscope to both inspect and/or solder if needed
- Must be familiar with printed circuit boards
- Minimum of 3 years of Inspection experience
- Minimum of 3 plus years of soldering and electronics assembly experience
- IPC-A-610 certified is ideal but not required
Shift: 4 x 10 work week (starting around 6:30 and ending around 5:30)
Term: Fulltime to Hire
Interested candidates submit their resumes to [email protected].
|Job Category||Job Postings|