Custom Metal Fabrication Shop is seeking a Working Quality Manager. Will be responsible for all quality assurance related internal audits in adherence with regulatory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing internal audits.
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal and external audits.
- Conducting a management review of the quality system.
- Following-up on and closing pending preventive and corrective action requests.
- Ensuring that organizational systems and training is in place.
- Preparing organization for ISO 9001 audit.
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate for organization.
- Administering document control and configuration management system.
- Overseeing established calibration and testing program.
- Assisting the management team and provide QA support as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience: (Minimum 5 years)
- Experience in ISO manufacturing environment.
- Experience in manufacturing, preferably in a metal fabrication environment.
- Prior supervisory experience, preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field or business would be a positive
Must complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screen and National Background Check
Salary: $24.00-$26.00 Exempt (depends on experience)
Term: Fulltime to Hire
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vacation, Holidays, 401K
Interested candidates submit their resumes to me at [email protected].
|Job Category||Job Postings|