Seminole County Internship Expo
Saturday, Apr 9, 2022
9:00am – 12:00pm
“Dear business partner,
Thank you for your interest in participating in our Spring 2022 Internship Expo.
1. Need an Intern? Join us for our Face-to-Face Spring Internship Expo by filling out the below form with your intern requests. This survey will take about 7 minutes to complete.
3. This Face-to-Face Expo is for students looking to work in the summer and/or fall 2022 semester. The Expo is scheduled on April 9th (Business Partner Setup: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m., Event Time 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon), in the Career Innovation Center at Lyman High School.
4. Interns can work in-person or virtually based on your needs and will need to complete 133 works hours during the Summer or Fall 2022 Term.
5. Completing this form will ensure a spot in the Face-to-Face Expo at Lyman HS on April 9, 2022.
6. At the event, you will have an opportunity to discuss your needs with the students in attendance and potentially identify a prospective intern for your organization.
7. Following the event, you will contact potential interns and interview those you are interested in. Your business/company will then be responsible for all interviewing and hiring by May 13, 2022. Once you hire an intern, we will have you fill out a short form to verify…the whole process is streamlined for your convenience!
Summer Internship Dates: May 27, 2022 to July 27, 2022.
If you have specific questions, please email Gene Tavares at [email protected]. Thank you!!”