Casselberry, FL 32707 407.462.7291 ~ [email protected]
Self-starting ambitious team player that excels in a fast paced environment. Consistently delivers above average performance, excellent organizational skills, and a natural problem solver. Experienced professional manager seeking to fill a senior management role.
Heichel Plumbing Inc. – Administrative Manager – 13 Years – Nov 2008 to Oct 2021 – Winter Garden
Oversaw the administrative team for The Commercial Department including 4 Project Managers grossing 20 million a year, The Commercial & Residential Service Departments grossing 3 million a year, and JMC Concrete Cutting & Demolition grossing 2 million a year. Including Job Cost Accounting and Human Resources.
● Reduced redundancy by changing the corporation setup from three tax id numbers to one.
● In my almost 13 year employment the company grew from 10 million to 25 million in annual gross sales. I implemented 2 full accounting software conversions and 3 payroll company conversions. .
● Solely responsible: WC and GL Audits. All employee benefits including changes, and implementations. 401k management and audits.
Plasters Inc. – Manager – 6+ Years – July 2002 to Nov 2008 – Oviedo
Joined this small construction company to further my experience in a managerial role. My organizational and time management skills combined with ability to communicate effectively helped advance the company’s gross sales from under one million a year to over 5 million a year as well as lower the company’s overhead by eliminating two positions.
Accounts payable, job costing, accounts receivable, G/L entries, monthly cash flow analysis,
bank reconciliation, sale tax audits. Review and manage all the insurance needs for the company including workers compensation and general liability audits. Payroll, payroll taxes (941, UCT-6, 940, W2, W3 taxes) Work closely with CPA on year-end tax preparation.
Bid Requests, Estimating (off blueprints) for Stucco & E.I.F.S. Maintain a follow up database on proposals. Process contracts, change orders, notice to owners, progress billing using schedule of values and pay applications (AIA Documents), Release of liens, Notices of Non Payment, and lien filing. Material orders and purchase orders.
West Side Tech 2010 Microsoft Office – Intermediate
● Successfully completed courses to excel where the company needed it most.
● Microsoft Excel – Including Pivot tables and Grafts linking the financials directly, providing relevant data in a way the owner and project managers could have the data required in real time.